The positions report to the Regional Team Leaders and the incumbents will be based in Turkana, Samburu, Isiolo, Marsabit, Garissa, Wajir, Mandera, and Tana River.
Purpose of Job:-
To provide reliable and courteous transportation service with safety as top priority.
- Provide safe and reliable transportation to staff within various project sites
- Driving AMREF vehicles for all official duties while ensuring timeliness and safety.
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness of the vehicles in custody.
- Ensuring the vehicles assigned are well serviced and maintained as required.
- Maintaining up-to-date and accurate records of the vehicles’ work tickets.
- Safeguarding all the contents in the vehicles.
- Reporting any accidents/incidents involving the vehicles in custody.
Qualifications and CompetenciesThe ideal candidate should have a pass in ‘O’ level education and must be ICT proficient with three (3) years of relevant work experience. Must have basic Mechanical and First Aid courses. Should be a holder of a clean driving licence and valid certificate of good conduct. Should have good communication and interpersonal skills. Should be honest and have integrity, be a team player and have the ability to work under minimal supervision.
This is a challenging opportunities for dedicated and highly motivated professionals. If you would like to join this dynamic team and help bring lasting health for Africa, please quote the position and reference number (KCO/NAL/012/2012) in the subject matter and send your application letter and CV include contact details of three work-related referees, to the Human Resources Manager, AMREF Kenya by e-mail to email@example.com